David Tello - Coder
Hi, I’m David and I like creating games, all the aspects of it but mainly programming and game design. I like the problem solving of it and the satisfaction of completing a game that I can be proud of.
For the first half of the project I worked on the Engine doing the UI System and on the second half I focused more on gameplay programming.
- UI System: Programming the structure and main functionalities of the system, like creation/deletion, billboarding, textures, canvas system, etc. Also implementing the first working versions of the Button, Image, Canvas and Circular Bar elements.
- Game Loop: Implementation of the win and lose cycle in the game.
- Checkpoint System:Implementation of the checkpoints in both levels as well as some debug functions to make testing easier.
- Credits Scene:First version of the Credits Scene that was later finished by Eric.
- Hordes System:Creation of a system to spawn rounds of enemies that allows the easy modification of its parameters, like number of enemies, delay between rounds, spawn rate, etc.